Artist in Residence
Each year, Australian schools book our Artist in Residence program to give their students and colleagues a powerful and tailored Shakespeare experience.
Whether you want to introduce your entire school to Shakespeare with a bang, or expand your existing program, our Artist in Residence program is for you. We’ll work with you to design a week-long program of workshops for students and Professional Learning for teachers.
Bell Shakespeare Teaching Artists will deliver dynamic, innovative and fun Shakespeare workshops, ensuring your desired outcomes
are met. Get in touch today and start discussing what a residency could look like in your school.
All in-person Artist in Residence programs for Term 2 have been temporarily postponed. If you have booked a program, we will have been in contact regarding our visit. Please note, we are able to deliver workshops and seminars via Zoom during this time. For any enquiries, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Available throughout 2020
- This program is for all ages
- Design the content and focus with Bell Shakespeare
- Delivered by a Bell Shakespeare artist
- Length of residency can be tailored to your specifications
- Price calculated on a case-by-case basis
- Complete an EXPRESSION OF INTEREST to obtain a quote