When you visit Bell Shakespeare, or attend our events or performances, you can be assured that we have procedures and policies in place to ensure the health and safety of our patrons, artists, staff as well as the schools we visit.
Bell Shakespeare adheres to relevant government restrictions and ensures that the latest safety protocols are observed. Bell Shakespeare has an approved COVID Safety Plan which is in accordance with NSW Government Guidelines. Our performance programs adhere to the Guidelines for COVID Safe Auditions, Rehearsals and Performances released by Live Performance Australia in August 2020.
Procedures to ensure your safety may include:
- Registering your attendance at Bell Shakespeare events to enable contact tracing.
- Providing proof of your vaccination status
- Practising physical distancing of 1.5 meters whenever possible.
- Wearing face masks in accordance with relevant government restrictions.
- Practising good hygiene and using hand sanitiser provided.
- We ask you to adhere to our venues’ spaced seating plans and always take your allocated seat.
- We ask that if you feel unwell or display even mild symptoms, or have had contact with a confirmed case of COVID-19, to please stay at home and take good care.
We are working closely with our venue partners to adhere to government physical distancing and safety protocols. Our venue partners have COVID-specific conditions of entry for audiences attending performances. This includes the circumstances under which you must not attend, and what’s required of you when you visit. Please read them via the links below.
Bell Shakespeare has COVID-safe processes specific to our In-Schools performances which can be found here.
If you have any queries, please don’t hesitate to call our box office on 1300 305 730.