Donors are the life blood of Bell Shakespeare. Our supporters share our vision and enable us to tour our productions and learning programs nationally. Income raised through ticket sales and the small amount of government support we receive covers only 70% of what we need to keep the show on the road. We rely on the generosity of people like you to make up the remaining 30%. Every donation of $2.00 or more is tax-deductible. Please choose your preferred method to donate