1. Purchasing a ticket is deemed to be acceptance of these terms and conditions. This ticket is sold on behalf of the organisation responsible for presenting this event and is subject to the conditions applicable to that event and/or the venue where performed.
2. Refunds for tickets are payable in accordance with the Live Performance Australia Ticketing Code of Practice for Live Entertainment Events in Australia. Exchanges for tickets or the replacement of lost, stolen or missing tickets may be permitted under certain conditions and fees may apply.
3. The right is reserved to vary advertised programmes and to add, withdraw or substitute artists as necessary.
4. This ticket is valid only when purchased through an authorised agent. This ticket may not, without the prior consent of Bell Shakespeare, be resold or offered for resale at a premium, nor may it be packaged or used for advertising, promotional or other commercial purposes. If a ticket is sold in breach of this condition, the bearer of the ticket may be refused admission.
5. The right of admission is reserved by the management of the venue. All patrons must hold a valid ticket.
6. Recording devices of any kind are not permitted inside the venue, unless expressly authorised. Bell Shakespeare reserves the right to broadcast or telecast any event.
7. Consumption of food or drink is not permitted inside the auditorium.
8. Latecomers will only be admitted during a suitable break, which could be the interval (if an interval is scheduled for the applicable event).
9. Patrons who disrupt an event, who are in possession of a prohibited object, or who fail to produce concession ID may be ejected from the venue without refund of ticket purchase.
10. Patrons are responsible for their own safety and enter the venue at their own risk.
11. If an event is cancelled owing to a cause reasonably beyond the control of Bell Shakespeare, there is no right of refund or exchange, and no obligation is assumed by Bell Shakespeare for the arranging of a substitute event.
12. Bell Shakespeare is not liable to the patron for any claims, damages, compensation, losses or expense as a result of an event being cancelled, postponed or changed.
13. Physical tickets should be kept away from heat and moisture, and it is not recommended that it be stored in a plastic wallet.
14. Bell Shakespeare is a registered COVID-Safe business. Our procedures follow strict guidelines set by local governments and Live Performance Australia. By purchasing a ticket and registering on arrival you agree to follow our COVID-Safe plan and to follow direction from Bell Shakespeare staff.
15. Presenting venues adhere to the local government advice with regards to capacities and COVID-Safe measures and have COVID-specific conditions of entry for audiences attending performances. By purchasing a ticket you agree to follow presenting venues’ COVID-Safe plans. These can be read below.