FOR PRIMARY AND SECONDARY TEACHERS
Bell Shakespeare provides a range of Professional Learning experiences, available on demand. From after school sessions through to full day workshops, we can tailor the content to suit you and your colleagues, and deliver it at a time that suits you.
Simply select from our list of available sessions, or design your own in consultation with our team.
- Available on demand throughout 2016 and 2017.
- For Drama and English teachers, all levels of experience, primary and secondary.
- Minimum 2 hours, up to full day sessions.
- Minimum 10 teachers. $120 + GST per teacher, full day. $75 + GST per teacher, half day (4 hours).
- Travel and accommodation costs in addition for regional or interstate bookings.
- To book, download an Expression of Interest.
Demise And Destruction
(Macbeth and Romeo And Juliet)
Lovers And Villains
Shakespeare Weaponry (multiple plays)
Staging Shakespeare (for Drama teachers)
Playing With Shakespeare (primary schools)
Teaching As You Like It
Teaching A Midsummer Night’s Dream
Teaching Romeo And Juliet
Teaching The Taming Of The Shrew
Teaching The Tempest
Or Design Your Own for an additional fee