Artist In Residence
FOR PRIMARY AND SECONDARY SCHOOLS
Join the many schools across Australia who have taken the plunge with an Artist in Residence program. Designed to impact the entire school from students to teachers, an Artist in Residence will transform attitudes to learning through an intensive program of active learning through Shakespeare.
Bell Shakespeare Teaching Artists will teach student workshops, run teacher professional learning sessions, and deliver on outcomes we set with you in advance. Content will be designed in consultation with us, and you can choose from one play to a suite of plays for different year levels.
Dream big — what would you do at your school? Whether it’s a whole school immersion in Shakespeare, an intensive study of a single play, or even a site-specific performance of a Shakespeare play performed by your students, we can help.
Contact us to discuss ideas and brainstorm the right approach for your school.
- Available throughout 2019 and 2020
- This program is for all ages
- Design the content and focus with Bell Shakespeare
- Delivered by a Bell Shakespeare Teaching Artist
- Length of residency can be tailored to your specifications
- Price calculated on a case-by-case basis
- Complete an Expression of Interest to obtain a quote