Education Marketing Coordinator
We are looking for a special individual to join Bell Shakespeare’s Marketing team.
You will work with the team to build sales and deliver customer service with teachers and students, managing bookings and implementing sales strategies for our education programme.
In this role you will schedule Bell Shakespeare Learning programmes, contributing to audience development with the marketing team, coordinate with Company Management to ensure the smooth delivery of touring programmes, and represent Bell Shakespeare in various education and marketing contexts.
We are looking for someone who is interested an entry level position, and has an absolute commitment to excellence, attention to detail, loves variety in their job and is willing to be flexible – with an aptitude for data. A passion for theatre or education would also go a long way in this role!
This position would suit someone looking to commence their arts administration career.
Successful applicants will ideally have
* Excellent verbal and written communication
* Sales and customer service experience including phone sales techniques
* Ability to maintain detailed and accurate written and electronic records
* Experience with the Tessitura database
* Ability to coordinate and maintain a high volume of activities and requests concurrently
* High level of organisation and effective time management skills to meet competing deadlines
* Enthusiasm for live theatre and an appreciation for Shakespeare’s works
* Experience in and knowledge of the Australian education environment
If you have the skills, energy and flexibility required for this position please submit your application by COB Friday 5 May to email@example.com
Applications need to include a cover letter addressing the key selection criteria (no longer than 2 pages) to be considered for this vacancy.
Bell Shakespeare is an EEO employer and we strongly encourage people from diverse backgrounds to apply.
Bell Shakespeare is pleased to offer a brand new work experience program for Year 10 students in 2017. Please visit the Work Experience page for more information. We are unable to offer any placements for high school students outside of this program.