Competition Terms & Conditions
FACEBOOK COMPETITION – THE MISER MELBOURNE OPENING NIGHT, 26 APRIL 2019
TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR TICKET GIVEAWAYS
Note: for a list of the latest competition winners, please see below the terms and conditions.
1. Instructions on how to enter and prize information forms part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in any competition is deemed as acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. The promoter is Bell Shakespeare
3. Bell Shakespeare standardly only conducts competitions which are a game of chance. In the case of game of chance, winners are based on random selection.
4. When there is a game of chance, Bell Shakespeare operates in accordance with the Competition and Consumer Act.
5. Entry is open to residents of Australia. Employees of the Promoter and their immediate families, suppliers, associated companies and agencies are ineligible to enter.
6. Promotion commences and closes on the dates shown. Only the winner(s) will be notified by email and must respond within 72 hours or the prize may be re-allocated. Relocation will be based on remaining competition entrants.
7. To enter, entrants must email email@example.com during the open period and provide the correct answer or code word. Incomplete or automated entries will be disqualified. Multiple entries from the same IP address, same email address or from automated competition entry services are invalid.
8. One entry per person and per household. Multiple entries from the same person or same household will be disqualified.
9. The promoters decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
10. Prize is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash. No responsibility is accepted for any variation in the value of the prize. Transport to and from an event and all other ancillary costs are the responsibility of the winner.
11. The Promoter reserves the right to, at any time, verify an entry or entrant and disqualify an entrant the Promoter has reason to believe has submitted an entry not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
12. All entries in the competition become the property of the Bell Shakespeare. We collect personal information from entrants to conduct the competition. Entry in this competition is conditional on provision of the personal information requested. Entries may be entered into a database and we may use the entrants’ names and addresses for future promotional, marketing and publicity in various forms, and the entrant consents to such use. Entrants may direct any request to access their personal information to Bell Shakespeare.
13. The Promoter reserves the right to modify, suspend or terminate the competition without notice.
14. The Promoter is not liable for any loss (including loss of opportunity) or damage (including, but not limited to, direct, indirect or inconsequential loss) or personal injury in relation to this competition or the use of, or participation in, the prize.
15. Terms and conditions of any prize tickets must be adhered to. Some events have age restrictions and these must also be adhered to.
16. Prizes can only be sent to addresses in Australia and any tickets are only valid in Australia.
17. These Terms & Conditions will bind this and any future entry by you into a competition on this site and may be updated from time to time.